Imagine yourself in a space-age ranch set on an estate-size lot where you can walk to Decatur Square, two parks, and two MARTA stations! This well-preserved, 1949 enameled-steel Lustron home in mostly original condition will delight midcentury-modern lovers. Located in the desirable Lenox Place neighborhood, the home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a light-soaked open floor plan, and a serene lot with beautiful landscaping. Steps from multimillion-dollar homes!
The Decatur Lustron has been featured in the Atlanta Design Festival, Atomic Ranch, Atlanta magazine, and a coffee table book by photographer Charles Mintz. The home is even on the National Register of Historic Places. (The designation is an honor but doesn’t prevent modifying or moving the home.)
This unique property offers ultimate flexibility for buyers:
– Move in and love your home and location!
– Continue the profitable, 5-star rental business.
– Should a builder purchase the property, we can discuss purchase of the Lustron for relocation for a nominal price.
– Buy the curated vintage and retro furnishings for a separate price.
– High-end gas fireplace with remote control
– Abundant closet space
– Laundry room with storage off the kitchen
– Driveway parking
– Patio overhang clad in salvaged Lustron wall panels
– California-inspired landscape with year-round interest
– Beautiful backyard hardscape designed by Lightroom Studio
– Attractive shed/workshop with a salvaged Lustron door and panels
– Backyard firepit
Please reach out to the agent:
Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road
cell (404) 434-0560
office (404) 419-3500
Information on these pages is believed to be accurate but is not warranted by the seller or the broker. Photos do not reflect minor decor changes and the maturity of the landscape.